- Site policy
Article 1 Copyright
- All intellectual property rights of copyrighted works on this site such as programs, photographs, documents, images, software, (hereinafter referred to as "contents") are belong to Madsman Power Agency (hereinafter referred to as "our company") as well as the third parties and it is protected by the copyrights of our company and third parties. The user is prohibited from using it for any purpose (including duplication, transmission, conveyance, secondary use, etc.) and aspect without the permission of the copyright holder.
- This company does not grant any copyright, patent right, trademark right or any other rights of the Company or a third party regarding the content on this site. In addition, we do not guarantee the contents on this site.
Article 2 Personal information management
Article 3 Prohibitions
- This company prohibits the user from performing the following acts.
- Actions that cause or may cause damage to the Company or a third party
- Acts that infringe or may infringe the property, honor, privacy, etc. of the Company or a third party
- Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals
- Acts of making false declarations or notifications, such as registering the email address of another person
- Acts of using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses
- Acts of unilaterally sending junk mails and mail magazine
- Other acts that violate or may violate the law
- Other acts that our company judge to be inappropriate
- If you violate the above, the user consents that the Company will claim the compensation for damage to the user.
Article 4 Disclaimer
- This company carefully create and manage all the information posted on this site, but we do not guarantee anything regarding its accuracy and completeness, etc. This company do not take any responsibility for this information.
- The Company is not liable for any damages caused by writing data, unauthorized access, remarks, sending e-mails, etc. by a third party as well as any damage caused by the user's use or failure to use this site.
Article 5 Maintenance, suspension of use, change of contents of this site
The Company shall be able to change or suspend the contents of this service without prior notice for system maintenance, inspection, etc., or due to natural disasters, communication line failures, or other unavoidable circumstances.
Article 6 Changes to Terms of Service
We may update the Terms of Service without prior notice to the user. After updating the terms of service, only the updated contents will be valid, and if the user uses our company after changing the terms of service, it will be deemed that he / she has agreed to the contents of the changed terms of service.
Article 7 Compensation for damages
If you violate this agreement, we will claim the compensation for damages in the Company.
Article 8 Agreement Jurisdictional Court
If there is a need for a proceeding between the Company and the user, the Okayama District Court shall be the court of first hearing jurisdiction.
Article 9 Governing law
The interpretation and application of this agreement will be governed by the laws of Japan.